Hitting the treadmill is a must when you have to sit in your office all day. It gets particularly hard to go to the gym if you have odd working hours. So, it is better to have a home treadmill, so that you can sweat out the extra calories from the comfort of your home.
Keeping this in mind, we have reviewed some of the best treadmills under $600 for you. Read on to see which treadmill is the best with the necessary requirements.
11 Best Treadmills Under $600 – Find the Best Cheap Treadmill
Treadmills are a sure way of staying fit and healthy. So, if you are looking for one of the best treadmills to take care of your fitness goals and workout, then here is a comprehensive review for you to decide which treadmill is best under $600.
Treadmills Fitness Folding Treadmill
The first treadmill on our round-up comes highly recommended. It has a variety of built-in workout programs in it, which can be a very effective way to lose weight. It helps you get in shape quicker with the diversity of speed settings. You can easily transition between 1 km/hr and the maximum speed of 12 km/hr without having to interrupt your running. If you do not want the pre-set running programs, you can make a plan which works for you yourself.
Moreover, it has an air spring soft drop system for folding, which helps you in folding and storing the treadmill easily. In addition, there is a 5-inch LCD display screen for workout monitoring that shows you the distance you have covered. It also lets you know of the progress you have made with respect to calories burned and time spent running. The diamond shape belt is also a distinguishing feature as it helps you get the most out of running. It also increases the weight-bearing capacity of the treadmill to 242 pounds.
Along with all this, changing the configuration of this particular treadmill is quick and easy. It takes only a single touch to set your desired workout details. It also has three levels of incline, so you can work better on your breathing too. So, this is one of the most recommended treadmills under $600 for everyday use that you can go for.
- Has a five-inch LCD display.
- 12 pre-set workout programs.
- Speed variations from 1km to 12 km.
- One-touch settings for easy running.
- Diamond-shape belt has a greater weight capacity.
- Air spring design for folding.
- Manual incline feature with three levels.
- Multiple running gradients.
- Not for heavy-duty use.
- Large 16" X 50" Walking/Running Surface Accommodates Users Of Many Sizes And Stride Lengths
- Intuitive 5" Lcd Display Is Easy To Read And Keeps You Updated On Speed, Incline, Time, Distance, Calories And Pulse
- 12 Preset Programs And 3 Manual Incline Settings Offer Unmatched Variety For Your Workouts
- Easy Pull Knob Releases The Deck To Fold Or Unfold For Convenient Storage When Not In Use
SUIKI Electric Folding Treadmill
We have added this SUIKI electric folding treadmill to our list of the best treadmills for everyday use because of its spectacular performance as a home gym equipment. These types of inexpensive treadmills come with multiple aerobic exercises and running options. All the treadmills provide a comprehensive range of workout programs which you can choose based on your needs.
Moreover, as a contender to the best treadmill under $600, SUIKI has a 54 cm wide treadmill belt, which provides you more than enough area for running. As it has a seven-layer shock absorption technology, it helps in reducing the strain on the motor. This way, it does not burn out even on constant high speed running. It has two storage slots that can accommodate your water bottle, and protein shakes too. It can also help you keep your devices safe on the tab tray while you are running.
The LED display on it helps you see the time and calories burnt easily. The tread belt has a textured surface that helps in keeping your feet firmly over it. This way, there will be no slipping or falling off, even when you land a little haphazardly.
Since it uses a 2.5 HP motor, it can provide more motor power at low energy expenditure. So, the motor works efficiently while staying quiet too.
- Supports aerobic exercises and running.
- 54 cm width of the belt.
- High resistance to slipping.
- Quiet exercise experience with 2.5 HP motor.
- Seven-layer shock-absorbing construction.
- LED display for time.
- Two storage slots.
- For multiple kinds of exercises.
- Needs frequent cleaning.
LZG Compact Folding Treadmill
If you are interested in manual treadmills with a high weight capacity, go for this LZG treadmill. It can easily endure up to 150 kg of user weight, so there will be no issues regarding weight capacity. Usually, mechanical treadmills do not support this much user weight.
In addition to it, these folding treadmills under $600 come with multiple accessories that are a great help for other exercises. For instance, the draw rope on it helps with an arms’ workout, and you can use it for shoulders too.
Moreover, there is a twister with it that you can use to work out your back and waist. The treadmill has pads on the front too that can help you massage your soles. So, the 4-in-1 treadmill can serve as the perfect workout studio for you at home.
These cheap treadmills are easy to set up because they come fully assembled. All you have to do is unpack, and you will be good to go.
Other than this, the treadmill has a sit-ups panel that you can hold on to for tricky workouts too. It comes with amazing after-sale services, so you can contact the customer care whenever you feel the need. Its suction cup is also a likable feature as it helps the treadmill stay in its place.
- Maximum user weight capacity of 150 kg.
- Completely mechanical operation.
- Comes with gear for other exercises.
- Works as a draw rope machine.
- Amazing after-sale services.
- Easy to set up fitness machine.
- Massage wheels to help with sore muscles.
- Built-in sit-ups panel.
- No cup holders.
Soogo Folding Electric Treadmill
The Soogo electric treadmill is one of the best folding treadmills having an exquisite finish that looks and works perfectly. The one of the best things about it is that it has a slim design that covers the least possible space without reducing the running area. This way, you can keep it anywhere in your house without worrying about the availability of space.
No matter where you keep it, you can fold it and save more moving space after running. As one of the best inexpensive treadmills, it comes with 12 workout programs. So, you can have a professional-quality built in workout planned for you at the tip of your finger. There are three modes of operation that help you have a greater diversity of workout options.
Moreover, it has a heart rate monitor that lets you figure out the right cardio for you. There are USB and MP3 ports on the treadmill, too, that let you have the music of your choice playing around you. The folding design helps you have better storage when you are not working out.
It has an integrated tablet holder too on which you can keep your mobile phone or tablet while running. Hence, this is a wonderful treadmill that you can rely on for an effective workout routine.
- Three modes of operation.
- 12 pre-set automatic workout programs.
- Slim design covers lesser floor space.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Tablet holder to fit your devices.
- Comes with multiple training programs.
- Folding treadmill design for compact storage.
- USB and MP3 ports.
- Motor can get noisy.
- On the pricier side of the spectrum.
Tidyard Electric Treadmill
This is another one of our favorite electric treadmills due to its compact construction. It does not occupy much space when you have it laid out on the floor. In addition to being space-saving, it has a modern design that looks as good as it works. It has a simple interface that you can use easily to configure your favorite settings. All you have to do is press the touch buttons that have a high sensitivity. This way, you can keep on adjusting the speed range and incline settings while running.
Moreover, the belt in this treadmill has a grass pattern for running surface that provides you a firm footing while you move. There are lesser chances of you slipping even when your feet are sweating. It has an LCD display that you can use to track your performance and speed settings. The running belt is quite wide too, so you get a large area to run, which helps in preventing any crammed up feeling. The workout programs fed into these treadmills help you set up plans to target your specific muscles.
As this treadmill has a built-in speaker system, it can help you stay motivated and active with your favorite music. You can even connect your handsfree or headphones with it. The device holder at the front is also great as it supports your gadgets while you are working out. So, all in all, this is an incredible treadmill that does not cause any issues for the users.
- Space-saving construction.
- Simple interface is easy to use.
- Grass patterned running belt to provide better footing and running surface.
- LED display to track your progress.
- Helps in muscle targeted training.
- 16-inch wide belt to provide a better running area.
- Built-in speakers to keep you active.
- Device shelf to keep your gadgets.
- Tricky warranty policy.
Soogo 1200 W Electric Treadmill
Soogo treadmills have earned a reliable reputation on the market with their durability. They not only last longer than other treadmills, but also have amazing exercise programs, and this one is no different. It has a variable range of adjustable speed settings that differs between 1 km/hr and 10 km/hr.
It comes with many incline levels as well, so it is adjustable both in terms of speed and incline. To add to this, there are many adjustments to workout modes. There are 12 training programs that come already set into the treadmill. You can choose any of these according to your stamina and needs. The treadmill has a hand pulse sensor at the handles, too, that lets you know your heart rate. This way, you can monitor your cardiovascular activity, too, when you are working out.
There are multiple manually adjustable incline levels. It also has a 5-inch LED digital monitor that tells you time as well as calorie count. The treadmill also has a spring shock absorber that keeps the exercise equipment safe from any damage caused by loosening. Thus, getting this treadmill will work well in your favor if you want something reliable and easy to adjust.
- Multiple incline adjustments possible.
- Speed variations from 1 to 10 KM/hr.
- Touch button controls for easy configuration.
- LED display screen of 5 inches.
- Hand pulse sensor for heart rate.
- Spring shock absorption to prevent loosening of the machine.
- Manual adjustment of incline level.
- Already programmed work out plans.
- No support at the sides.
PUEEP DEE Mechanical Treadmill
The PUEEP DEE mechanical treadmills have caught our eye with their superior construction quality. The steel frame makes the treadmills stronger than other options available on the market. They provide you better support while keeping the frame in shape for a long time.
Moreover, it has a max user weight capacity of 120 kg. So, even if you have a bulky body structure, you can use it easily without worrying about your electricity bill. The treadmill is also great because of the softness of its running deck. It helps in cushioning your footfalls, making sure there is no foot fatigue while you run.
Other than this, the treadmill has EVA shock absorption technology that minimizes the strain on its motor. It distributes the weight well and prevents the base of the treadmill from the direct landing of feet. Also, it has a compact foldable design that comes in handy when you want to save space. Its size compactness is also better due to the dimensions of 120 x 115 x 52 cm. They help in keeping the treadmill sleek while providing ample running area.
Another appreciable feature is the twister that comes along with it. You can just hoop on the twister to increase your range of workout programs without having to worry about space. So, to wrap up, this is an amazing treadmill that is sure to give you many years of fitness program.
- A compact and foldable design.
- Maximum weight capacity of 120 kg.
- Soft running board to cushion footfalls.
- Has dimensions of 120 x 115 x 52 cm.
- Easy to fold after running.
- EVA high-density shock-absorbing technology.
- High-quality steel frame.
- Works as a twisting machine as well.
- Handles get slippery when hands sweat.
FYC Foldable Treadmill for Home
The FYC Foldable Treadmill has a portable design that allows easy folding for convenient storage. It is equipped with built-in wheels to move the unit from one room to another without hassle. You can assemble the machine in a matter of minutes. This unit’s fast-foldable design allows it to be folded vertically at 90° degrees and placed against the wall, making it space-saving and perfect for small apartments or homes.
It is constructed using heavy-duty commercial quality steel and can bear a maximum weight of 265 lbs. This unit’s high-tech multi-layer textured running belt is non-slip, abrasion- and pressure-resistant, shock-absorbent, and has high strength. Plus, its wide size gives your feet enough area to comfortably exercise without fearing falling off mid-exercise.
This treadmill is equipped with a powerful 2.5 HP motor, ensuring stability and durability. It offers a high running speed of up to 8.5 mph and is equipped with 12 modes to choose from. Plus, this unit features a phone or tablet stand so you can enjoy videos, music, podcasts, etc., during your workout.
- Has a maximum weight capacity of 265 lbs
- Provides a speed range of 1-13 km/h (0.5-8.5 mph)
- 12 pre-set home running plans
- Features a portable and foldable design with in-built wheels
- Equipped with a powerful 2.5 HP motor & high bearing capacity
- Easy to assemble
- Allows you to calculate steps, distance, calories, etc.
- Features multi-layer non-slip texture belt
- Non-ergonomic handlebars
- The treadmill’s squeaky sound can be annoying
- PORTABLE DESIGN - FYC treadmill is portable and foldable (unfold: 50.4"X21.3"X41.3" /fold: 51”x21.3”x5.1”/51"X21.3"X18.3”), not only can help you easily assemble the treadmill but also help you in a smaller space internal storage. It has built-in wheels to make it easier to move from one room to another. With tablet PC / phone holder, you can enjoy the fun of running at home.
- EASY to STORE & SAVE SPACE - The folding treadmill can be folded vertically at 90° degrees and placed against the wall. Which saves space and is very suitable for small apartment. And fast folding design with convenient transportation wheels to move around without hassle.
- POWERFUL MOTOR & High Bearing Capacity & Quiet - FYC (JK31-4) Treadmill Maximum capacity is 265lbs, powerful 2.5HP motor, the fast running speed can raise up to 8.5MPH, but still be of stability and durability, making the home workout tough enough to meet everyone's need. Quiet, lasting, efficient.
- EASY to ASSEMBLE & 12 MODES - 5 Minutes to assemble it, open the box, lift up the control panel, tighten the screws with accessory tools, Done! 12 programs, fits all your family. The large running belt features 15.7 in x 41.3 in, Wider belt gives your feet a comfortable area and no worry of drifting off the side of the machine when doing exercising.
- CUSTOMER FIRST, SERVICES FOREMOST - FYC always aim at providing the best products and top service for every buyer friends, if you aren’t satisfied with the foldable treadmill JK31-4 for any reason, just reach out to us and we'll be happy to resolve any issues you may face. Our average response time is 12 hrs or less.
ANCHEER 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill
The ANCHEER folding treadmill is truly one of a kind. It has a stylish design which makes it a delight to have in your home or gym. Its unique feature is its 2-in-1 folding design, which gives it a slight advantage of versatility over its counterparts. You can lay this unit completely flat to make it the perfect under-desk walking treadmill, or you can make it a regular treadmill by using the handrail.
The machine is constructed from a high-quality alloy steel frame that can conveniently bear a weight of 265 lbs. It is powered by a 2.25 HP motor, which may not be the quietest but is undoubtedly the most powerful. This unit’s running belt supports a speed from 0.6 to 2.5 mph in walking mode, whereas, in running mode, it ranges between 0.6 and 7.5 mph. Plus, this unit is 40% more energy-efficient than others.
This treadmill offers three control methods, the Fitshow app, physical buttons, and a watch-style remote control. It has 12 exercise programs to choose from, and an HD LED display that shows real-time tracking of exercise data, including the time, speed, distance, calories burned, and more
- Has a weight capacity of 265 lbs
- Offers speed ranging from 0.6 and 7.5 mph
- Features 12 exercise programs and 3 countdown modes (calories, distance, and time)
- Smart design offers app integration and remote control
- Features a 2-in-1 folding design
- Stylish design with sturdy construction
- Easy to use
- Features an HD LED display offering real-time tracking of calories, distance, etc.
- Handles need to be removed to fold the machine
- A bit noisy
- Innovative 2-in-1 Treadmill: This Ancheer treadmill has 2 distinct functions. You can place the treadmill under your desk/table, and enjoy a walk at a speed of 1 to 2.5mph. When the handrail is raised, the treadmill can serve as a regular treadmill for running at a speed of 1 to 7.5mph. You can place your tablet/phone on the phone holder to watch videos and let long workouts fly by!
- 3 Ways to Control & Super Quiet: You can operate this treadmill using physical buttons or the wrist-mounted remote control. Alternatively, you can control your workout using the fitness app, giving a total of three ways to control the treadmill！There are 12 preset programs to choose from, and the 2.25hp motor ensures this electric treadmill operates quietly with no shaking or sliding, meaning you won't disturb others.
- Comfortable Running: Equipped with an advanced shock-absorbing system, deck cushioning mechanism and 5-layer compressed tread belt, our motorized exercise treadmill effectively absorbs impacts and protects your knees. The wide 40" x 16" running surface means you can run at full speed without having to watch your feet or worry about slipping off the edge.
- Portable & Sturdy: The foldable compact design enables this desk treadmill to be placed under a bed/sofa/desk or stored upright, saving space when not in use. Wheels allow you to move it around effortlessly. Pull the emergency-stop band to stop the running machine instantly. This 2-in-1 folding treadmill has a solid-steel frame with a weight capacity of 265 lbs.
- Installation-Free, LCD Screen & App Integration: No assembly required. You can track the time, distance, speed, heart rate and calories burned on the LCD screen. Fitness app integration allows you to participate in interesting cross-training workouts designed to get you moving. All our portable treadmills for home are quality-assured and we offer full product protection for a whole year.
PetGirl Folding Treadmill with Incline
The PetGirl treadmill has a portable design that certainly packs a punch of several innovative features. Its foldable design is easy to assemble, making it space-saving, easy to store, and great for those with limited living space. This treadmill is specifically designed for a home environment, with built-in wheels to move it from room to room easily.
The machine has a 2.0 HP motor with a 0.6 to 6.5 mph speed range. It is constructed using high-quality steel and can support a maximum user weight of 220 lbs. For a more realistic running experience, it provides three manual incline settings, which give you a better feel of different terrains.
It is equipped with a multi-functional LCD that tracks your performance and shows the time, distance, calories burned, and heart rate. The running belt is non-slip and non-static.
- Has a maximum weight capacity of 220 lbs
- Maximum speed goes up to 6.5 mph
- Features a multi-functional LCD
- Heavy-duty construction using high-quality steel
- LCD shows your exercise performance
- Space-saving foldable design
- Features three manual incline settings
- Ergonomic and user-friendly construction
- Small speed range
- Low maximum weight capacity
Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill with Device Holder, Shock Absorption, and Incline
The Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill utilizes a 2.20 HP drive system and provides a speed between 0.5 mph and 9 mph. It also offers three manual options to adjust the incline levels to 0%, 2%, and 4.37%, so you can get a better, more authentic feel of running on different terrains.
It is designed to support a weight of 220 lbs and provides a running surface of 49 L x 15.5 W inches. The storing and unfolding of the treadmill is made convenient with the easy folding and soft drop mechanism.
It features nine different workout programs to choose from and a large LCD that shows your speed, burned calories, exercise time, etc. You can start, stop and adjust the treadmill’s speed through the handrail control. Also, just press the stop button once to pause the belt for a mid-exercise break without losing your saved progress.
- Supports a maximum weight of 220 lbs
- Provides speed range of 0.5-9 mph
- Features nine built-in workout programs
- Provides three manual options to adjust recline level
- Large digital monitor to track progress
- Features built-in wheels for transportation
- Heavy-duty and stable construction
- Easy-to-store foldable design
- Pockets for water bottle and phone aren’t deep enough
- Assembly is a bit tricky
- Sunny Health and Fitness AUTHORIZED - Includes Full Sunny Health and Fitness USA Protection
- Sunny Health and Fitness Folding Treadmill w/Digital Monitor, Device Holder, Shock Absorption and Incline
- Shock absorption | Soft drop system | Bottle holder | Transportation wheels
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sunny Health and Fitness Folding Treadmill w/Digital Monitor, Device Holder, Shock Absorption and Incline | 1 Year Extended Protection Plan | Tech Smart USA Fitness & Wellness Suite (Includes 6 month subscriptions to: WEYV, Yoga Vibes and Daily Burn DIGITAL DOWNLOADS) | Workout Cooling Sport Towel, Breathable High Performance and Moisture Wicking
- 1 Year Extended Protection Plan in ADDITION to the Included FULL Manufacturer Protection
What Features Should I Pay Attention to When Buying an Affordable Treadmill?
Well, you have gone through some of our best treadmills under $600. But, you still need to have criteria to shortlist the ones that you should invest in, right? This is why we have outlined the factors that you have to be careful about while buying a treadmill.
The size of treadmills is the most important factor that you have to consider. After all, there is no point in investing in a treadmill to realize that it is too small for you to actually run on. Similarly, it can be downright catastrophic if you have a larger treadmill than the one you have space for.
Take into account your own body size as well as the free space that you have in your house for the treadmill. If you have a private workout studio, then you can forgo the dimensions. But, it is a make-or-break point if you are already low on floor space for the running deck.
Perfect Treadmill Height
The height of treadmills should not be overlooked as it directly affects your ease of running experience. At higher speeds, most of the people need something to hold on to. Otherwise, they might fall or have an accident that could be avoided with proper support.
The frame of the treadmill should be compatible with your own height. If you are going to share the treadmill with the rest of your family, then a moderately-sized treadmill will be perfect. But, if your height is greater or lesser than the average height, then go for a treadmill most closely related to your own height.
Running Treadmill Foldability
Now, foldability is a significant factor when somebody buys a high quality treadmill. This is because there can be a multitude of problems if you do not fold your treadmill after using it. If the treadmill stays open, any kids or pets can damage it. It could even render injuries on the kids and pets, so it is better to fold your treadmill after using it.
Another benefit of a foldable treadmill is its space saving design. So, you can have a space saving folding treadmill even in your living room without making the space look cramped.
The power of electric treadmills is a crucial aspect to have in mind. It is because it affects both the performance of the treadmill and your electricity bill. The motor should be powerful enough to keep the treadmill operational at your desired speed. But, at the same time, it should not be too powerful as to waste energy. This way, it will generate more power than needed, which will go unused. So, go for a motorized treadmill that has a high-efficiency motor.
Another important consideration is the interface, as well as the control consoles of a treadmill. Most of the treadmills now come with touch buttons and LCD displays. They help you in tapping the button or screen to set the running speed to your desired level. The incline controls should also be quick to configure to avoid any unnecessary hassle. So, be careful of the kind of controls that a treadmill has before investing in one.
Fitness Treadmill Price Range
The price of a treadmill makes a huge difference, too, when you are shortlisting treadmills for purchase. Primarily, it is your budget that controls this aspect of buying a treadmill. Most of the people believe that all good things come at high prices. But, sometimes, you can find things that are high in quality but surprisingly low on price. Look for the best option to avoid any misadventures while you are getting a new treadmill.
Closing Thoughts on the Best Treadmills Under $600
Treadmills for less are sometimes more.
All in all, you need a treadmill to lose all that extra fat and get a healthier body. Treadmills are also magical when it comes to warming up for muscle training and other strenuous exercises. So, you should get the best treadmill under $600 to have your own work out station for walking or running in your home.