1. Note that our downloadable eBooks and maps are all PDF files
produced for reading on a PDF reader (such as Adobe reader) on a PC,
Mac, smartphone, or tablet. They are not readable on a Kindle.
2. When you download a document you agree to accept the Fun on Foot
conditions of use. Download products are copyright protected. You may
print or copy pages of the document for personal use by you or members
of your household only. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE TO ANYONE ELSE
BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC OR OTHERWISE. YOU MAY NOT POST
ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE.
3. After your payment is processed, the Order Confirmation screen will
show a Download button next to the item name. Click this button to start
downloading immediately. (If you lose this screen without clicking the
button, see step 5 below.)
4. After the document appears on your screen, select "Save As" to save
the document as a PDF file on your disk. Select "Print" to print selected
pages or the complete document.
5. You will receive an order confirmation email containing an Order
Status link. Save this email. If you need to re-download the file, click on
the Order Status link. For authentication purposes, you may be asked to
re-enter your credit card number. Your card will not be charged again.
Click the Download button.
6. All download sales are final and no refunds are given.
7. If you encounter any problems, contact customer support at
8. You can read and print downloaded documents using Adobe Acrobat
Reader. Download a copy free here.